Thursday, March 31, 2011

{ Mr. Reed turns 30 }

 ___  happy 30th birthday ! ___

The Birthday Boy:




Today is my husband's 30th Birthday.  We started the celebrations last weekend and will continue to celebrate tonight and all weekend with a few surprises sprinkled in here & there!  I love this man for so many reasons, but today, in honor of his 30th Birthday I'll list { always making lists...I warned you. } the . . .

top 30 reasons I love him. 
  1. He loves Jesus with all of his heart
  2. He makes coffee for us every single morningSide Note: he never even drank coffee before we were married !
  3. He H A N D writes me letters { clearly he's the better half ! }
  4. He's a die hard {understatement} Blazer fan.  We're talking, he wears a Blazer jersey (at home, when watching games) and faithfully watches every single game.  {And when he's not watching a game, he's reading about the Blazers online.}
  5. He's a natural born people pleaser
  6. He's very competitive & confident, yet humble
  7. He gets really loud when he talks about something he's passionate about
  8. He's a very loyal friend & family member
  9. He's not flashy & could care less about material things 
  10. He's the  b e s t  listener & an awesome communicator
  11. He's so incredibly smart, but not a know-it-all
  12. He has a strong sense of justice & he's always doing/fighting/standing up for what's right
  13. He loves to  t-r-a-v-e-l
  14. He's an awesome cook & makes breakfast with me every saturday morning
  15.  He's very patient { especially with me, when I'm stubborn -allthetime- }
  16. He's a very hard worker, good at what he does, and a great provider
  17. He might have has more clothes & shoes than I do { and he always lets me borrow his clothes to lounge or work out in }
  18. He's the most genuine, down to earth guy you will ever meet
  19. He rocks a suit ridiculously well { and everything else he wears too! }
  20. He's a great big brother, a wonderful son, & a fun uncle
  21. He's got a sensitive side he's not afraid to show
  22.  He's my absolute best friend, number one fan, & he's always got my back
  23. He likes his food undercooked, I like mine OVERcooked, he drives slow like a grandpa, I drive fast like a speed demon, he is the oldest of 4, I am the youngest of 4, he always listens to 95.5 talk radio, I hate talk radio, he loves meat, I'm a vegetarian, he craves everything salty, I crave everything sweet, he likes his covers tucked in tight, I have to have at least one (if not two) feet out of the covers, and yet, we are a match made in heaven
  24. He twitches { a lot } when he falls asleep
  25. He lets me wants me to cut his hair
  26. He's a bit of a hoarder ;)
  27. He's very sentimental & loves traditions
  28. He has big, buff arms
  29. He's hilarious & always makes me laugh
  30. He'd rather not make plans & be spontaneous
  31. Because clearly 30 reasons is not nearly enough to cover everything I love about him
H a p p y  B i r t h d a y  B a b e !


2 comments:

  1. awww!! Yay!! Happy birthday to Mr. Reed!! :) Enjoy your night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nominated you for the versatile blogger award ! check out my blog to see details !

    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

| leave us some love |

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...