Thursday, March 10, 2011

{ wish list }

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linds! I just got some heels almost exactly like those nude platforms at Ross! Steve Madden $24.99, also Felicity Boutique just got in some AMAZINGLY cute hats!! I haven't made it in yet but I hope to soon! Check out Etsy for the cutest pillows ever!! Mod Cloth has some amazing jewelry as well.
    Love your blog by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kesh! So awesome, love all these deals! You're an awesome bargain shopper like my sister Beth! I love finding cute things, and then looking for them cheaper places too. I totally found some darling pillows on Etsy! I think I will need to create a collage just for all the pillows I want now, haha! I love your blog too! SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

| leave us some love |

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...