Monday, April 11, 2011

{ feeling crafty:: inspired by cuteness }

Today started out great.  The sun is shining & I was able to watch my adorable little niece Piper while her big (brave) brother went to the dentist.  These pics are too cute not to share !

Big boy Ryder, loving the dentist
 
Piper, enjoying the doughnut her Mommy bought her from Starbucks

She loved this little rocker from when I was little!  You can't tell here, but our good friend even had the rocker customized with my name on the upper back part

After Piper left I decided today was a great day to catch up on some good Reeds +  I think her cuteness inspired me to make some cute things too . . .

  


 I plan on getting my craft on and making these things:





I'm going to add these cute flowers to a couple throw pillows I made

 not sure if I'll have time today, but sometime soon I also want to make these
{ click HERE to see the tutorial on how to make these cute cash envelopes a-la-dave-ramsey-style}


Hope you have a great 

3 comments:

  1. Love this. I did not know you were so crafty, Mrs. Reed. Super cute ideas! I have had a sewing machine out in our office now for about 4 months and have not used it once. However, I went to JoAnnes fabrics and found so many adorable fabrics it inpired me to (attempt) to make a set of curtains for the boys' rooms. We'll see how it goes:-)
    J-dub

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are oh-so-creative! I wanted to tell you that I love your blog and read it whenever you post. I actually made a book wreath during the Christmas season to have something fun to hang once all the beautiful Christmas decor was taken down. I love my wreath and it is very springy! Keep up the wonderful posts!
    Brie (A's friend from Salem) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Beth Moore's Jesus, The One and Only! I finished it right before Easter :) Love your crafty inspirations also - that spring wreath is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

| leave us some love |

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...