Guess what's baaaaack [besides jean jackets] ?
One trend + lots of ways to wear it . . .
![]() |
| { via } |
![]() |
| Here's my awesome Goodwill find for only $6 ! |


Here are a few { each pretty similar } outfits with variations including the field jacket. It's still pretty cold out {hence the scarf in almost every picture}, but I love the idea of this jacket with a cute feminine floral dress, or cut off jean shorts -as shown above- or a summery skirt.
Jeans: Paige Premium Denim [ Nordstrom ]
Boots: Steve Madden [ MJR Sales ]
Tank: Hanes [ my husband's nice long wife beater !]
Scarf: [boutique in Israel]
Belt: Target
Jacket: Goodwill find [ Gap ]
Jeans: Seven's [ Nordstrom ]
Scarf: [ Gift from Mom]
Belt: BP [ Nordstrom ]
Shoes: Franco Sarto [ TJmaxx ]
Jacket: Goodwill find [ Gap ]
Jeans: Paige Premium Denim [ Nordstrom ]
Boots: Steve Madden [ MJR Sales ]
Shirt: BP [ Nordstrom ]
Belt: Target
Jacket: Goodwill find [ Gap ]
Pants: BDG [ Urban Outfitter ]
Shirt: [ Macy's ]
Scarf: [ Wal-mart ]
ps. thanks to my hubby for taking these pics : ] I love you.





Darling!!! Love it ALL! Settle down, fashionista! :)
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! I would have never thought to belt the jacket, but it looks ADORABLE!! I miss your style here :(
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDeleteJen - I miss gawking over your cute outfits everyday!!! :)