Monday, July 25, 2011

{ mondays }

Typically this picture below explains how I feel about
Monday's:


Except for when Monday night's roll around. 
Monday nights are made of two things:  Bud light & Bachelorette.



Ok, so I'm dying to know,
who do you want her to pick? 

I think it will be between JP & Constantine.  I'm just watching it now [thank goodness for DVR] with my husband though, so I'm not totally sure yet who I think she will pick.

Personally, my husband and I wanted her to pick Ames. 
Ames is precious, a little dorky but loveable, and would've made an awesome husband. 
In fact, my husband just said [and I quote]:
"Holy crap I hope Ames is the next Bachelor."

All I know is I'm NOT a fan of her style - specifically the midriffs and see through shirts.  HOWEVER, I did like her yellow long maxi dress that she belted tonight.  I can't find a picture but if I figure out where it's from I'll put a pic up later. 

If you're watching it now, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

| leave us some love |

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...