Here are some pics of my office as it looks right now [brace yourself]...
First we have the half orange, half yellow wall & the all orange wall:
side note: orange was my high school color, orange is the main color of the university I work for - love orange, but I don't want my office bleeding orange :] too much of any color is just, well, too much!
Here are some alternate views of the bad lighting, painting and decor in general:
Now for the good news: I'm allowed to paint my office any color, I can paint the furniture, and pretty much do a full makeover however I'd like [hallelujah!]
Now, for some inspiration . . .
my office is my -home away from home- & where I spend a lot of time.
I'm very excited to get it revamped and feeling more "homey".
what I will need:
- a rug [check out this one that I found a tutorial on how to make here]
2. a new lamp/alternate lighting
3. a table cloth
4. paint [lots of pretty colored paint]
5. frames
6. vase with flowers
7. some organizing bins/baskets/shelves
8. a wreath
9. a mirror to make it feel bigger
I feel a trip to IKEA coming on REALLY soon . . .
how is your office decorated?
I'd love some ideas!











I don't have an office but I wanted to say Hi! and I follow Katelyn James! :O) She just did the wedding of a girl I met in Ecuador on a missions trip (Kelsey). Funny, hey?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the finished product! Remember, I'm in Corvallis if you need a second hand with the set up :]
ReplyDeleteRachel: Hi doll! Miss you! I don't know Katelyn, do I?! :] Anyways, thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteMB: Thanks a million! I can't believe I haven't run into yet in Corvallis! I would LOVE[!!!] your help! Also, we have gotta chat, when you and your hubby are ready to find jobs I would LOVE to help you guys [it's my job!] :)