Fall is almost here. I can smell it in the morning air, and see it in the early darkness each evening! I can't wait for the cozy weather. Similar to spring though, it's sort of a weird time to transition from summer to fall. Do you wear short sleeves and freeze, or long sleeves and die of heat? I don't have the answer (other than to "layer" and shed if need be - my mom's famous words) but I did find a few of my favorite "fummer" neutrals. I made that word up. It's not yet fall + still kind of summer = "fummer". I'm tired and rambling, but I found these shoes, scarf and belt at Old Navy & I'm excited to wear during fummer. And winter. And Sprinter (spring & winter). Promise I'm done!
What are your signature items for those weird in-between seasons?
I love your picks. The belt and scarf are amazing. Can't wait to start dressing for fall. :)
ReplyDelete