Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{ versatile blogger }

Versatile Blogger Award:


Feeling giddy because yesterday I was surprised by winning the "Versatile Blogger Award," by my favorite blogger, Molly Kidd of Urban Nester.  This blog is the perfect blend of fashion photos, crafty ideas, great style, interior decorating, a peek into her loving marriage and life, and many more intriguing subjects that make you want to sit and read for hours - so get comfy, get your cup of joe & check it out.  Thanks Molly, for the award & for making my day!

 Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
  1. When you receive the versatile blogger award...thank the person who gave you the award{thanks, urban nester !}
  2. Link back to their blog in your post
  3. Tell seven things about yourself
  4. Award seven recently discovered bloggers
  5. Contact the bloggers to let them know they received the versatile blogger award


1.  I have 5 nieces & 3 nephews whom I absolutely adore


2.  I am a vegetarian
{Note: Exceptions - fish & beef jerky (don't ask), been one since I can remember, yes I cook meat for my husband, no it doesn't gross me out, and yes I get enough protein}



3.  My husband and I are watching LOST together from beginning to end. {I got him the complete set for Christmas, which is when we started watching}. Seasons 1-6 and we are already on season 5


4.  I love, love love Pilates

gisele would make it look easy . . .


5.  I would will put a chandelier in every room of my house if I could





6.  My husband and I use the envelope system paying with cash only {dave ramsey would be proud} for our monthly spending



7.  I am part of a bunco group.  We get together once a month to roll some dice, eat, tell stories, laugh our heads off, and win prizes.







 bloggers that I have recently discovered and would love to pass the Versatile Award on to!



8 comments:

  1. Ummm, your Bunco group sounds amazing! I am obsessed with that game:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dave Ramsey!!! AND thanks for the award! :] fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Bon, thanks! Our group is super fun, and totally non-competitive. In fact most of the time we lose track of the score because we're too busy talking :) I'll be honest, I just discovered your blog and... I love it. Consider me an official stalker now !

    Kristin - so glad you've discovered Dave. Sometimes I tell myself he's just stingy. but that's usually just when I'm trying to justify something I really don't have the money for ;) And congrats to you for having an adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. linds ! love your blog and thanks for the sweet shout out ! brad and use the envelope system as well , thanks to dave ramsey :] AND i would definitely put a chandelier in every room if our landlord would allow it !

    congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog, Linds! So much fun learning more about you! :) PS Dave Ramsey and I have a love/hate relationship... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly: thanks again for the award ! Good job on the envelope system, "livin' like no one else!" Keep doing that and soon you won't have a landlord, you'll have a house with lots & lots of chandeliers! :)

    Jamie! Thanks for reading! Sometimes I laugh at the cheesy stuff I put on here, but I entertain myself that way, haha. I tried clicking on your blog, but I needed access. Then I felt dumb because I thought maybe it's a family only thing? Anyways, just saw your invite & SO excited to follow you & your darling fam! Oh & I totally understand the whole love/hate relationship with Dave. I just don't think Dave understands how much I NEED new clothes/shoes sometimes...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no! I just wrote a paragraph! and then error page came up. Did you get it? Can you let me know so I can type it all up again? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There - I didn't get your paragrah - shoot!

    ReplyDelete

| leave us some love |

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...