Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{ haute hair }

I recently found { & fell in LOVE with } this blog,
Atlantic-Pacific . 

This girl is so adorable [reminds me of Sienna Miller a bit] and I'm not positive, but I think she might be living the dream.  What's the dream?  Getting PAID to blog about different fashion trends and getting PAID to model, by designers, for her blog . How fun does that sound? 

One thing I've noticed about her is that her hair always looks SO cute.  I'm a bit hair-challenged [huge understatement].  So, I like looking for "haute hairstyles" for some inspiration.  Enjoy this cute & couture fashionista's style, and check out her blog here .
















drooling yet ?
Aside from her hair, her cute outfits are not hard to look at either !
I think she could pull off any look and make it look cute & polished.

all images via

2 comments:

  1. I follow this blog too! Yes! She's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds....you not too far behind her with your blog...keep up the great posts and you will bringing in the $$$$ just like her! She is living a pretty great dream right? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

| leave us some love |

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...