It's Friday, time for some more beauty favorites part III
I love this stuff. I bought it when I couldn't find my usual chapstick and fell in love. It gives just a bit of shine, but also has Vitamin E and a mixture of coconut oils to moisturize your lips. This shade is the perfect combination between natural and making your lips pop.
This facial moisturizer has SPF in it, and it's pretty hydrating. If you want a good, basic, and pretty cheap (you can get it at wal-mart) go-to moisturizer you can't beat this. If you haven't noticed the department store moisturizers are so expensive. Many of them work great, but if you can't afford them this is a great alternative.

This is THE best eye make up remover that is non-oily and does the trick. I think the original version is Loreal, but this wal-mart knock off is super cheap and does the trick!
This is a newfound favorite. Have you noticed I'm on a red lips kick lately [I'm wearing it in almost every picture]? This is honestly only about $.99 at wal-mart and it's the perfect balance of not-too-matte, but not too shiny. I will warn you, it will leave a mark on whoever you kiss :] Just make sure to do the old trick where you put two fingers in your mouth, wrap your lips around it, and get that excess lipstick off so it doesn't end up on your teeth. The color is Ruby and the brand is NYC.
This lipgloss called Liquid Lip Shine is also NYC and the color is called Sheer Ruby. I like to put just a little bit of this over the Ruby NYC lipstick. It adds a slight shimmer. And it's also cheap.
If you own make up brushes [these are another beauty favorite] then this is a must have. It's brush cleaner and I put a little on my brushes [just 2] each morning and then wipe them with a tissue. This is the best value for the size (I've tried the sephora brand and while it's cheaper there's not as much and it doesn't work as well).
So you fellow bloggers know that you can see how many times your blog post is viewed, and I've found that these "beauty favorites" posts are most highly viewed on our blog. That said, I'd love to know what our readers would like to read about for more beauty favorites [hair products, skin solutions, nail polish...etc]...
Or, we'd love to have you follow us! If we had a follower for every person that's viewed the blog we'd be pumped!
Oh and don't forget to share your beauty favorites.
Happy Friday.




I use cetaphil face soap and moisturizer! I love to read about eye makeup reviews like mascara, eyeliner, and shadow as well as face cleansing and bronzing blush makeup!
ReplyDeleteHi There, I've heard the cetaphil face wash works well too! Thanks for your input on future reviews! I'll include some of those in the next "beauty favorites" post. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete