I love to layer in the fall (including jewlery). And I love the idea of finding a bright coat, layering with neutral colors, and completing the look with hot red lips. Some of these items are ridiculously expensive, but sometimes it's helpful to print out a look you like and take it with you shopping to find similar (less expensive) items. For example, Old Navy always has cute coats, I'm pretty sure I've seen a very similar scarf at wal-mart and black skinny jeans are just about everywhere. happy layering & happy fall!
Monday, October 10, 2011
{ layering }
I love to layer in the fall (including jewlery). And I love the idea of finding a bright coat, layering with neutral colors, and completing the look with hot red lips. Some of these items are ridiculously expensive, but sometimes it's helpful to print out a look you like and take it with you shopping to find similar (less expensive) items. For example, Old Navy always has cute coats, I'm pretty sure I've seen a very similar scarf at wal-mart and black skinny jeans are just about everywhere. happy layering & happy fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
| leave us some love |